Hay

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay mate yeah I have a sand monitor not sure how old got him given to me as a rescue from bushfires I used to breed black heads and wommas just getting my collection back lol

IMG_20170410_100234.jpg

Mallala he was burnt on his feet my mate had him for a few weeks couldn't get him to eat so he gave him to me

And is he eating for you? How have his feet healed up?
Looking at your setup again, I'd get more sand in there so he can dig. If he can't tunnel, bury a piece of PVC pipe in the sand, with an angled joiner at each end so he can get out. We've done it with a lot of our monitors, and they love it.

He's a bit cute. Being wild caught, how is he handling wise?

And is he eating for you? How have his feet healed up?
Looking at your setup again, I'd get more sand in there so he can dig. If he can't tunnel, bury a piece of PVC pipe in the sand, with an angled joiner at each end so he can get out. We've done it with a lot of our monitors, and they love it.
He is a fantastic eater when I fot him his feet were bad had to soak them and clean them 3 times a day for 6 weeks I was going to put more sand in ut im moving him into a aviary in my garage in a couple of weeks so ill wait till then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back