heading to emmaville/glen innis at christmas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGBANG

Reaction score
hey guys just wondering although i know its a long shot, i am heading to emmaville near glenn innis in northern NSW and was wondereing if anyone on here lived there and wanted to go out herping, i plan on doing a bit while i'm up there as my brother lives on 20,000 acres and said there are plenty of reptiles up there, mainly brown snakes but i'm keen to have a look at night and see if i can find a diamond python.
what other snakes can i expect to come across while i'm up there (he found a dead bandy bandy this morning so i know they are there)? and if anyone lived up there are there any places that you would recommend going to find some scaley friends?

You'll be just round the corner. :D Although I'm spending Christmas in Bris but home for NYE.

There aren't any diamond pythons in that area.

There aren't any diamond pythons in that area.
I beg to differ!!! Buy brother said an 8 foot diamond was pulled out of a shearing shed a few weeks ago, 8 km as the crow flies from his house, in saying that I didn't see a photo of it it is what my brother told me! What other pythons are around there

- - - Updated - - -

You'll be just round the corner. :D Although I'm spending Christmas in Bris but home for NYE.
I'll be there from boxing day till the 2nd jan

Last edited:
Apart from the usual browns and red bellies there are Spotted pythons around Emmaville/Ashford. Go to the Ashford caves and you can check out the bat colony. If you weren't so pressed for time could ave met up for a beer and put a face to the typing.

Yeah was planning on being there longer but the missus can't get out of work so gotta head back earlier than we wanted

Probably won't work out this time around but if you are up again with some time I'd jump at the chance to hook up and have a look around.

Probably won't work out this time around but if you are up again with some time I'd jump at the chance to hook up and have a look around.

no worries mate, my brother lives up there so am up there occasionally, thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back