Heat Light

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarronnn

Reaction score
Is the heat light/cage to close to the basking spot? Should I use a smaller basking object?

It’s about 7cm away from the heat light cage.

is night time heat required?
https://imgur.com/X1S2lCr

X1S2lCr

as long as its reaching the right temps at 32~c during the day it will be fine, I would probably move the rock thingy out of way depending on size of snake, as it might be the heat might be a bit concentrated and possibly burn ur snakes skin

as long as its reaching the right temps at 32~c during the day it will be fine, I would probably move the rock thingy out of way depending on size of snake, as it might be the heat might be a bit concentrated and possibly burn ur snakes skin
Aight, no worries, use another hide thingy under the light or just use nothing and she can just sit on the paper towel?

You haven't said anything about temperatures, wattage, what type of animal it's for, etc etc.

Might be perfect, might be terrible.

You haven't said anything about temperatures, wattage, what type of animal it's for, etc etc.

Might be perfect, might be terrible.
Albino jag, 50 w heat light on the thermostat, temps are about 30-34, cold side is whatever the outside temp is, but sits around low 20s, she’s always on the heatmat in her current cage, only seen her out a couple times and for a swim here and there
[doublepost=1591958041,1591864633][/doublepost]The heat light cage gets to at least 40 degrees, so pretty hot if she was to touch it.
Also how do I keep the thermostat probe in place?
[doublepost=1592101214][/doublepost]Update
[doublepost=1592101244][/doublepost]
How would I keep the probe in place?

Latest posts

Back