heath monitors

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lacerevelation

Not so new Member
Reaction score
another rosenbergs thread!
anyone who owns these rare monitors please post pics of them and their enclosures
and if you know any reliable herping spots this would all be appreciated
thanks

---------- Post added 28-Dec-10 at 02:43 PM ----------

come on people

What makes you think they're rare? I can think of a number of spots where they are quite common. Where do you live?

I believe he means rare in the hobby which i would think wouldnt be far from the truth

the reason i think that they are rare is because they are listed as vunerable and arent exactly a common monitor,

I've got a pair of Kangaroo Island locale which are rare in captivity. They have just gone outside a few weeks ago in there tempory pit until there bigger one is finished hopefully soon i'll put some pics up later as they are underground at the momement away from the heat.
Cheers Deano.

lacerevelation yes I do have some I've got a pair that are about 2 1/2 years old they are beautiful monitors. The ones I've got I can handle and hand feed no worries at all it took a while to get them too this point it's all on there terms but it paid off in the long run I'm very pleased with them just need them too breed now then i'll be stoked.
Cheers Deano

There was a survey done here in the Shoalhaven , sth coast NSW , to find rosenbergs. The survey took at least 6 months, they found one.
Im not sure if this is a reflection of heathie numbers here or a reflection of the people carrying out the survey.
Any photos available ScalyMung?

Vrosenbergi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back