Hello Again!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riddick

I'm just briefly reintroducing myself again as I was one of the members who had their entire account and posts accidentally deleted when the site went down over the weekend. Good luck in getting things back on track administrators and don't stress, sometimes technical issues just happen!

Anyway, I have always loved herpetofauna for as long as I can remember and recently have acquired a licence to legally keep reptiles. I currently have a pair of Dwarf Bearded Dragons (Pogona minor minor) and definitely plan on expanding my collection in the future!

I have attached some photos of Ripley (first two) and Riddick (last two). Unfortunately the photos are poor quality. I find it amazing, while keeping records of their length and weight, how fast they grow and how the difference in appetite has affected their growth rate.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

EDIT: Please excuse the green colouration on Ripley, it's caterpillar juice, not a rare colour! :p

Attachments

• photo_1[1].jpg
    photo_1[1].jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 363
  • photo_5[1].jpg
    photo_5[1].jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 361
  • photo_4[1].jpg
    photo_4[1].jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 307
Welcome back Riddick! Sorry to hear that you lost your account.
You've got some fine looking beardies there and nice clear pics of them. I like this subspecies, as they have a certain charm and character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back