Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a ebay price - I use to supply shops when I lived in Melbourne and I know what your getting.
And I bet it isn't value for money.

Go to feedback and there are enough people who have brought enclosures from us.

But good luck with your new enclosure and snake - I was just trying to help.

No worries mate i appreciate it. :D Sometimes Customer service and after hours help means a bit more to me than saving $50 or $100. I am not saying you dont supply this but i am Happy with what i am getting after seeing heaps of enclosures out there and what the same amount of money will get me in other places.

Cheers Paul.

Hey Chappy, welcomme aboard.:D:D
I to am like you, just starting out, I am in the process of buying a Bredli, he is coming from a Breeder/catcher in SA. Paid $385 for him but he is a magnificant specimen of a Bredli. Damn I'm byast about Bredlis, but until you have handled one of these magestic creatures, you don't know what you are missing out on!!!!!:D:D:D:lol::lol::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway welcome aboard, hope whatever you get brings you and your family lots of enjoyment.
Cheers,
Deano.

Yeah!! Go Rocky the Bredli. I don't think you'll be disappointed! I can't wait to see him! :D

Congrates, I can't wait to see him either

Yeah peoples i will post up a picture of Rocky today when i go to Matts today so he can organise my license and then i put a deposit on him and then i have to wait for my license application to go through and i can then pick him up!!!! :D:D:D

Hopefully this site supports Photobucket as my photos will be in there!!

Once again Thanks everyone for the great replies i appreciate it ;)

Hi Chappy!

sounds to me like u need bredli! :)

Last edited:
I didnt even know the relation in the name Rocky with the Bredli untill i did some background work on the bredli breed of Python and then i found it !!!! :lol::lol:

I allways wanted that name for my first snake when i didnt even know what sort of Python to go for!!!! So i guess its a coincidence that the name will serve him so well and sort of a match meant to be with me and my new member of the family Rocky the Baby bredli!!!! I cant wait :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
can;t wait to see pics of him chappy.i am also getting a hatchie bredli. it was a good snake to pick out of all snakes imo.i have held a couple of adults at friends houses and they are very well tempered

Yeah me too Griz !!! I have been told by a few people that Bredlis are VERY tame and friendly but every snake is different and all have personality traits!! (like us all) :D

The baby bredli i am getting is bred by Matt at his shop and both parents are there and his father Samson is a beauty!!!! He is the snake that Matt and Harry take to shows and exhibitions and he is extremely well mannered and has never striked at anyone he has only ever bit once and that was Matt when he was dropping his Lunch into the enclosure and he was a bit careless!!!

Matt said that they Breed off Samson all the time and have never had a snake return from his batch for being aggresive!! So i guess it is a bonus to have the parents there and to see there temperaments to!

Last edited:
Well i went to see Harry and Matt today and i put a deposit on my new friend Rocky!!! :D:D:D:D

I cant bring him home though untill my License application goes through which was paid for and sent today!! Hopefully next week i will have him home as Matt and Harry said everything will be ready to go by the time the license comes through :D

Here are some Pics though that were taken today of Rocky my new Bredli!!

102_0628.jpg

And here is his Dad !!!! Great speciman :D:D

This is Harry holding him from Victorian Reptiles!! Great Blokes Matt and Harry :D

102_0631.jpg

Sorry if the photos are a bit big!!! I am holding Rocky in the first pic !! Hes a great little Bredli not aggresive at all and a great Temperament he has been hand reared by harry and matt and he is eating well and shedding!!!!

I cant wait till he comes Home!! :D:D:D:D

Cheers all Paul.

Hers Rocky in his enclosure sleeping before i woke him up and said hello for the first time!!!!:D

102_0625.jpg

Sorry for the Blurriness i am not the best Photographer!!!! and it was taken from behind the glass!! Oh well... More pics to come when i get him home!!!! :D:D

very nice chappy my bredli hasn't even hatched yet lol.but i have seen pics of the adults

Welcome to APS Paul, you'll learn heaps from everyone on this site

Nice looking Bredli your getting :D, very gelious :lol: :D Love the name as well
you'll have sooo much fun with him

cheers
Trouble

I cant tell you all how happy i am and i cannot wait for the license to come through.... I think i will be ringing them every day next week to see if they have recieved payment etc!!! :lol:

Its killing me not to have him yet and having to wait for the Political side of things before i can bring Rocky home!!

Anyway thats enough ranting from me !!! :lol::lol:

And keep the replys coming they mean a lot and thanks everyone!! :D:D

Cheers Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back