Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done! :D He's a top little snakey!! Just 1 thing though, if you only have 1 animal [ being Rocky ] why can't you take him home? :? Or are the laws different in Vic. Here in SA you can own 1 permit animal without a permit. I don't know how you can stand it, I would have gone nuts if I'd had to wait. :shock: True in regards to his name. When we were trying to find a name for our 1st Bredli I did a little background check too & decided on Wanambi which apparently is cenrtral aboriginal for snake. Perfect name for him. :p

Well done! :D He's a top little snakey!! Just 1 thing though, if you only have 1 animal [ being Rocky ] why can't you take him home? :? Or are the laws different in Vic. Here in SA you can own 1 permit animal without a permit. I don't know how you can stand it, I would have gone nuts if I'd had to wait. :shock: True in regards to his name. When we were trying to find a name for our 1st Bredli I did a little background check too & decided on Wanambi which apparently is cenrtral aboriginal for snake. Perfect name for him. :p

Yeah the laws maybe different Kaka but i know in Vic i wasnt allowed to bring him home without the license:cry:.

Hi there chappy,
Just saying and welcome as you welcomed me on my post so i thoight i would welcome you under your post.

Thanks Frog lover!!! Good to talk to you again!! :lol::lol:

Cheers Paul. :)

Welcome to the world of snakes mate i just gt my first snake a jungle python i had to wait 2 weeks b4 i gt him and it drove me nuts

welcome

Welcome to the world of snakes mate i just gt my first snake a jungle python i had to wait 2 weeks b4 i gt him and it drove me nuts

welcome to the site chappy, everybody here is very helpful, I am a newbie as well. I put a deposit on a diamond python on the 17 of Jan came home and did and paid for the licence straight away. Still waiting for my licence to turn up...... Driving me crazy.... Having to drive 45min to visit her in melb.... I have been ringing them and ringing all they say is it will be another TWO weeks.. Hope your wait is not as long..

I ordered a Broome Stimmie on Snake Ranch's 20/20 offer as it was a great price. I put the order down on 13 September!!!!! :? She has hatched and is due in about 10 days, but the wait has been torture!

Gee that dosent sound good danny :(

I will go crazy waiting that long for my license to come through so i can bring Rocky home :cry:

Did you pay by cheque or money order Danny??

Last edited:
Paid by money order. That was cashed on the 24 jan.. Still waiting........ Going to visit her now and leave the shop without her again...........

Thanks for all the positive replys and feedback all :D

The wait is killing me ATM :cry: and its only been 2 days since i bought him!!!!!

Thanks for all the positive replys and feedback all :D

The wait is killing me ATM :cry: and its only been 2 days since i bought him!!!!!

rockys gorgeous.

me and jess have been waiting for months now, we could be ninjas

but now its about 10 days til my little baby is due and its killing me!
me you and jess can all wait in pain together!!

btw nice name

regards

Paul;)

LOL !!!! Arbok thanks mate!! Makes me feel a bit better!!!! ;)

I need him ( Rocky) Home ATM !!!!!!!

I am not a good waiter and a bit impatient ! :cry::cry:

lol, i know the feeling....

expecialy since you've seen your little babie and handled him and all!!

u could get a temporary pet rock.... and call him rocky, maybe... it would keep your mind off your other rocky?

lol, i know the feeling....

expecialy since you've seen your little babie and handled him and all!!

u could get a temporary pet rock.... and call him rocky, maybe... it would keep your mind off your other rocky?

LOL !!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mmmmm a rock wont quite be the same !! :cry:

Hehehehehee!!!!!!!!

welcome im waiting for a pair of bredlis have to wait till march orderd them from snake ranch when i got interested in snakes i went to the snake and reptile show in sydney cause our freind had snakes told us to come along so we did and i was actully sorta scared of them walked into a huge crowd of people and snakes. On a stump of wood no cage was the most beautiful snake i ever saw two year olds were going up to her and patting her like she was a dog fell in love with her stayed at her side talking to her for about an hour and guess what she was a bredli didnt end up getting one last year as there were no babys at that time got blond macs instead which i love but ive been waitng i know how you feel you cant beat a bredli i get a bit carried away when i think of bredlis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back