Hello everyone I am new user....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

serpen3

Reaction score
Hi
My name George I found this web side last time maybe 2 weeks ago and yours webside is great in Australia :) sorry for my english but I am overseas student so I don't know very well english but my speaking is better then writting I am from Poland and I am very interesting about reptiles specialy snakes and spiders who I had all colection in my country I want ask you about some meeting do you have some apointment here in sydney ? because as an example in europe we have big meeting and we meet together and just for fun and exchange experience talking about succes with animals and with beer ;-) so we can improve knowledge so what do you think anout meeting and talking about reptiles if someone have free weekend so let me know I am friendly and I want to know how looks like keeping animals in australia I can tell you some information about keeping animals in europe ( Poland. Germany Czeska Republika, Holand) my phone number is 0421 788 716

Regards
George

if someone can introduce me with australian animals I will be realy glad.... I so sorry for my grammar but I hope so you can understand me hehe

Hi George and welcome! :)

because as an example in europe we have big meeting and we meet together and just for fun and exchange experience talking about succes with animals and with beer

We do things a little differently in Australia. We drink beer from the moment we wake up in the morning each day, and we come here every night to talk about reptiles.

welcome there are many herp societys around the sydney area i will try and get some links for you

Welcome aboard mate, wont be disappointed
thanks wil :D

Read everything on this site and you will be a pro in no time
read read read
thanks wil :)

yes of course I will read I will try read my best and improve my english also with time Mr Bredli about beer I know I saw how working life in Australia beautiful country but it was funny with beer story you dring from you wake up hehe ;-) cam for everything links I will be thank you I hope so I can learn about keeping snakes from you thank you for everything....

Regards
George

Ps. if you want have look we have the gigger webside in poland but we will start make english version so maybe in future we can exchange banner you know many people in europe are interesting australian snakes many because they are difficult to get you know www.terrarium.com.pl or www.terrarium.pl my email is [email protected]

Welcome to the site. Where in Sydney are you living? Its a big city.

Re: RE: Hello everyone I am new user....

Serpant_Lady said:
Mate you wite with better grammer than several people I know

I hope you are not talking about me. I usually spell Grammar and write differently. LOL.

Looks like we have another person with Slateman's English here,

welcome

Hi there and welcome!
All polish people i've met have been top blokes, this is a great site, hope you enjoy it.

RE: welcome

welcome welcome welcome, your engrish is fine, and we can understand you perfectly :)
what kind of snakes did you keep in poland?
the thing about here and there is the love of beer so you will be among friends :)

RE: welcome

hello again and thank you for understanding for me in poland I have been keepping a lot of species you can have look here in my profile webside http://www.terrarium.com.pl/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=45
you will understood because I wrote there biology names of animals I kept specialy spiders and snakes and some venomus snakes vipera and crotallus, agkistrodon, trimeresurus they are very famous in europe but I am almoust interestind about pythons and colubridae I am missing for my animals hehe

Regards
George

RE: Re: Hello everyone I am new user....

sorry but I dont know what you mean ? about singer ? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back