hello everyone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
iv been on here for a while now, I only just started posting though and thought id better introduce myself
my name is Josh and its nice to meet you all

Welcome Josh
As you have no doubt found out already, there are lots of opinions, lots of options and all sorts of experience levels here, Enjoy learning heaps & laughing lots,

What sort of reptiles do you keep / have an interest in,

Thanks guys
Im interested in anything that runs, swims, flys, crawls or hides under a rock at the moment in my reptile collection I keep angle headed dragons, spotted tree monitors, black and white jungles, some rp darwins, a blond mac, an aussie green pythons a brisbane shortneck tortoise and a pig nosed turtle I think thats all of them lol

LOL, ok so we come to you for advice then, I have 1 coastal and 2 pygmy bearded dragons, but weakening and will possibly have another coastal shortly, I think i hold some sort of an obscure record for only having 1 snake, (11 months) and always maintained 1 adult coastal was enough for most household, but i could be eating my words shortly...........

Welcome Josh...nice collection you've got :D Most of my family is from Bello...Im originally a Nambucca local, only moved out of there a few weeks back after living there my whole life.

send me some names I might know them :)
and my stuff isn't that good id swap most of it for that blackhead of yours ;)

Well the family name on my dads side is Doepel if that rings a bell at all???

Haha I'm sure we could work something out there as Id happily swap her for some of the critters that you have ;) lol

Dont know any Doepels personally I know its an old school name around the area though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back