Hello Everyone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeSensi

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I have been lurking on this forum for some time now in anticipation of getting my first snake now that I have purchased one I have finally decided it was the right time to join. After wanting a snake for 10+ years I finally feel I am ready and have purchased a Stimson's Python that I will be picking up this Tuesday. So I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello and I am looking forward to learning more from the wealth of knowledge and experience that is on this forum.

It's great to meet you all.

Daniel

welcome Daniel, hope you enjoy the forums, I've been here for less than 12 months and have learnt heaps.
dont forget to post a pic on tuesday if you can.

Thank you everyone, I will definitely post some pictures up on Tuesday :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hello again everyone just thought I would post some pictures that I was sent from the breeder before visiting for the first time. As you can see it has a very minimalistic pattern along its back but still retains its pattern down the sides I really like the look of this particular Stimson's Python :).

My Stimmie 1.jpg
My Stimmie 2.jpg
My Stimmie 3.jpg
My Stimmie 4.jpg

Thank you from the time I have spent handling the snake it is very friendly so I am pretty happy about that :)

I have been so excited these past couple of days, can't seem to get the smile off my face I have been waiting to get a snake for so long, Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes

Dan

Welcom

- - - Updated - - -

I still rember how excited i was when i was getting my fist snake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back