Hello everyone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

njmpm

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just thought that I would introduce myself and say hello. I have been coming to this forum for a couple of months now, casually browsing the posts and thought I should say hello. My name is Nicholas, but Nick is fine. 37 years old, fulltime police officer and fulltime single dad to a 15yr old boy... Bought my first snake off Bulldogwoma a couple of weeks ago, a lovely little girl, childrens python who is feeding well and looking great. Thanks Neil very much appreciated. Looking forward to the day when I have a collection of magnificent looking snakes just like yours... Oh and would love to get a jungle... awesome looking snake... Enough dribble from me I think.

Looking forward to speaking to you all...

Regards
Nick

ps: Hoping my signature works.. or there could be a couple of test posts in this topic til i get it right. Just ignore them... haha

;)

Hey Nick!!

Welcome. You'll be addicted before you know it!

Nice pic.

Thanks for the quick hello replies everyone,

And Jez im already addicted.... haha

ps: trying my sig again... lol

Regards
Nick

Arghhhhhhhh

Ok, can anyone help me out with my sig...? Please....? not sure why it isnt displaying here....

Cheers
Nick

Yeahhhhhhh.... haha

Maybe the forum mods could add a test area for signatures and the like....

Anyway,

Nice to meet you guys and looking forward to picking your brains when it comes to herps...
;)

Bloomin hell, a copper, better be on our best behaviour.

You're not one of those nutcase highway patrol guys are you? They are fanatical to the max.

So where you stationed?

what loverly big eyes you have... welcome Nick

By the way Nick, thats the cutest snake I think I've ever seen.

You'll enjoy this site and the people that come with it! :shock:
Take your time and get to everyone for they all have their own little personalties ( :wink:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys and girls...

And if you need to ask a friendly police officer a question just drop me an email...

Haha no abitfishy im not one of the nutcase highway patrol guys... lol
I have however been booked for speeding twice by them... (only 0-15km) haha

Cheers
Nick

Hello and welcome to the site, we are a bunch of crazy herp lovers, no question is a silly one, so ask away. I started with snakes 6 months ago and already have 5 pythons, my latest addition being a jungle.

Cheers
Emz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back