Hello everyone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We started with my first python from Afro 7 1/2 months ago and our family now has eight pythons and 13 odd dragons. Getting itchy feet and might have to start looking for the next one. Anyone got a coastal male around 4 foot for sale??? :p Don't tell the wife :roll:

Hi Nick,
Nice to see another public servant.Ive just joined myself but still finding my way around.Love the photo of the little girl she's a bute! also your signature panel looks very professional.Im going to have to come up with somthing myself??

Got any pics triptych_angel of your new jungle. I love those high contrasting yellow and black ones... seriously considering one for my next addition.. haha

Probably not the place for it but quick question, I recently had to purchase some new pinkys for medusa so i went on down to the local pet shop. I bought two packets of ten. Anyway, when i went to feed her one it wasnt like the ones i was given initially when i bought her. These appeared to be nearly twice the size and starting to get hair. On the packet it says pinkies but i think they are more fuzzys. Is this normal for shops to sell pinkies and fuzzys or can you buy fuzzys? If so I think i got a cross between both and ended up with some FINKY's.. well so my son calls them... haha Oh yes and when i feed her she rests her head on it for a couple of seconds then slowly opens her mouth like a yawn and gently takes hold of it. Swallows it down in seconds... but if i put my hand in there she is like a cobra striking wildly... haha Weird huh...

;)

Welcome to the site.

Thats normal (some pet shops have trouble getting anything right), use the smallest ones first and gradually increase the size of her meals. If it can swallow them in a few seconds they might be a bit small for her, if thats the case I'd recommend 2 pinkies at a time and move up to fuzzies or hoppers after you finish them off.

Thank god your not highway patrol Nick, there are many self confessed hoons on this site.

Simone.

Haha, I actually work with the youth and have done for the last 6 years.. I just transfered to the local PCYC or police boys club for some of the older generation... Get paid to play basketball with the kids.. its great.. haha

njmpm said:
Haha no abitfishy im not one of the nutcase highway patrol guys... lol
I have however been booked for speeding twice by them... (only 0-15km) haha

Cheers
Nick

:lol: Yes, the traffic branch and I never saw eye to eye either, the funny thing was, it was always me who lost out! :lol:

Hi Nick, and welcome :D

Welcome Nick and all the best with your new friend
Regards Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back