hello from caloundra qld

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyh

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is kelly and am very new to the herpe scene. I am 43 and have 2 sons, drive an awesome well preserved 74 kombi called "bonnibelle" and have always had an interest in lizards(not so much snakes though)
I recently obtained my licence and now have 2 bearded dragons.
I have some important questions to ask further up the forum page as they relate to dragon health..Really really really need your advice or i could lose one....thanks guys..cheers kel

hello Kellyh, my name is matt, I have in herps roughly 3 years, In which time I have had (either still have or did have) a total of 13 snakes, 2 netted dragons, a mary river turtle, a few blueys and a red belly black... I am also on the sunshine coast up at noosa... and you have come to the right place for help, these guys are the best at online help (some more than others) but all in all a good mix of experiance with knowledge....

Welcome

Cheers matt

Hi there - welcome to APS. This website has been invaluable to my family with their two snakes. You'll learn heaps by just reading the threads. I'm in Brisbane and would love to live up at the Sunshine Coast - just trying to talk the hubby into the move!! Hope you get the advice you need. Cheers Beth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back