Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ausage

Reaction score
Just a few quick words to introduce myself. My partner and I have been keeping herps for many years. Our many interest is turtles -- we have 11 species from 3 continents including an Australian Painted Turtle, Emydura subglobosa. We also have a several other reptiles, including a Bearded Dragon, Pogona vitticeps, and a pair of Rankin's dragons, Pogona henrylawsoni. We acquired the Rankin's dragon's couple of weeks ago and it is the search for information about their care that lead me here and caused me to join this forum.

I will post pictures and question soon in the appropriate forums as I get used to the how this forum works.

PS: The "Great White North", for those who do know or haven't figured it out, refers to the fact that I live in Canada where the ground is white with snow and the temperature is currently -15 C.

Welcome.. you will have to show us some pics of those lovely turtles :)

I will post some pictures in a week or two. Right now I am in the midst our our annual habitat upgrades. We brought three new 4 ft tanks and a 4 ft x 2 ft x 4 ft vivarium into the house over the holidays and the last 3 weeks have been a never ending game of "musical habitats" as almost every one is getting an upgrade.

welcome and lucky you , i love the snow and canada is on the top of my travel list :)

Sounds a bit different to the "Great Tropical North" where I live.

Welcome and I'm looking forward to seeing your critters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back