Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

yeah I used to live in Japan,came back to australia about a year ago.I saw lots of snakes in the country side there,mainly mamushi,aoidaisho. They were everywhere.I went to a pet shop in Osaka and they sold crocs,anteaters,monkeys,snakes,lizards and so much more,so cool to see. If you want to see more japanese snakes,check out this website: http://homepage3.nifty.com/japrep/snake/ejaphebi.htm

どのぐらい日本にいる?またeurope のほう行く?じゃあまた?*。Frank[AView attachment 14422

View attachment 14423TTACH]14423[/ATTACH]

Last edited:
Well, I got a mansion-like shelf.
Not very good looking enclosure. Just there is no ideal enclosure around me. I am looking for that.

My lovely devil with her cave.

The enclosure for my pygmy using real branchs of tree. She really likes this cage, eating well and be calm.

Look like great enclosures, they seem happy
Love the devil peaking his little head out, so cute :D

Hi and welcome to APS. He is a gorgous snake. I love black snakes but unfortuently the only really black snake I have seen is a red belly black and a few weeks ago a almost pure black diamond python. As much as I think the red belly black is stunning, I"m not prepaired to own one :)

WOW he is gorgeous to!!
How many snakes do you have in total?

I got 15 serpents and one turtle. ;)

Here is Dwarf Lancehead Vipers trio.
(Trimeresurus Okinavensis)

This is my idol, japanese pond turtle.:D Still baby. The fork is not for eating the turle. just for comparing. haha
(Mauremys Japonica)

nice collection.your brown tree snake looks like an east coast one.heres a wild one from central queensland that got into my mice breeding cage and helped himself to a few mice.awesome eyes on them.

Last edited:
My female USCB2005 hoggy is temper mind.
Sometimes it`s very docile, sometimes not! being aggresive. But she never bite me, just gets angry.
Pretty big girl. I love her!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back