hello herpers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantapants

Reaction score
I like long walks on the beach, world peace and blah, blah, blah....... I own a 4x4 so bugger walking on a beach and the world is to crazy for peace but when it comes to reptiles and fishing i cant get enough!!! I only keep one reptile now a coastal carpet python which was the first ever snake i purchased nearly 20 years ago and is friggen huge! i've owned wommas, blackheads, water pythons etc. but sold them all a few years ago before i travelled Australia with the exception of CCP which a mate cared for until i returned from trip
I Have been a licensed snake catcher for 11years working for snake aaaway services here in Adelaide and love this job with a passion! I'm currently in the process to obtain a venomous snake keepers permit due to a safer enviroment without kids and plenty of experience in handling venomous snakes safely making this desire a reality.

cheers Darren (snakeface) :)

thanks grannieannie, just finding my way around this site at the moment uploading pics, profile setup etc. quite user friendly actually

hello and welcome
Yous should deffo put some pics of your coastal please
definatly keen to see a 20 yr+ coastal! must be massive lol

hello and welcome
Yous should deffo put some pics of your coastal please
definatly keen to see a 20 yr+ coastal! must be massive lol

check out my album have recently uploaded pics from 2007, will get some pics of him now to upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back