HELP!!! blood is coming from my blue tongues mouth!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cid_python

Reaction score
Hey, blood is coming from my blue tongues mouth. I brought it on saturday and it seemed fine. but it did have a tiny bit of blood coming from its mouth. I told him but he said its fine. Also it was kept in a out door pit. Please help.

Vet time. Where are you located?
Look at this page: vets

Oh man, my condolences. I'd get autopsy/necropsy (did I spell that right?) done and inquire with the seller, get something back from him

If you only got it Saturday, and there is nothing in it's enclosure that could have injured it.. I'd be getting a refund.

Thanks. I will get a refund hopefully, he seemed like a nice person. I hope he doesnt get his tipans onto me jokes. hmmmm. And there was nothing in its enclosure that could of injured it.

I think something in its enclosure being the cause is ruled out by the fact you said it had blood when you got it...
but I also have to say because of that, it's possible they'll use it as a reason not to refund you (saying you knew of the injury)

But goodluck, let us know what happens!
and sorry for your loss :(

Sorry for your loss. Hopefully the seller will do something if you noticed the blood when picking it up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back