HELP!!! HATCHLING LOST IN CAR

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potatoleeksoup

Reaction score
I was bringing home my new hatching today when I had to break suddenly and the container I was bringing him in flipped over and opened. I pulled over immediately and found him underneath the seat wrapped around the leg of the passenger car leg and when I tried to grab him he slithered up further. I had to move my car to a safer location so I could grab him but I couldn't see him at all.

I just spent the last two hours poking and prodding the area I saw him last and found nothing, I even tried defrosting a mouse and dangling it around but nothing happened.

Any suggestions at all on what to do next? I can't tear apart the car because it belongs a friend.

Please help!!

Now the nights are getting cooler it will probably find a cosy hideaway and stay their till next summer. If the car is parked in the sun it will cook.

It's only 4 bolts that hold the seat on so I would say pull the seat out so u can have a better look if u don't your friends going to have a new pet I think telling them about a snake lost in there car would be worst then telling them u had to take there seat out to find the snake and if u do find it by pulling the seat then u don't have to tell them anything lol
[doublepost=1585514754,1585514646][/doublepost]Ether way good luck my friend welcome to the snake world

Have you tried setting up a heatpack in a tub with a hide on it. sometimes they'll slither back onto heat.

Any updates?

Latest posts

Back