HELP!! how long can a snake go without food... snake escaped 8 weeks ago

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you lose a snake? I thought it was common sense they are escape artists - there for you should FULLY secure your enclosure. when I first put my hatchie in her new enclosure - I thought the vent holes were a bit big so I put mesh on the inside so she wouldn't escape but she could fit in the vents - she never went in there again, only went in there to get away from me when I was holding her once.

I would love to be a fly on the wall when your mum finds it curled up on her bed!!!!

As someone said before, they can turn up in the most random places. I had a yearling MD who escaped, and genuinely thought i lost her after tearing my whole room apart, searching in the garage (room is next to). Anyway i ended up finding her in one of my old footy boots, must've liked the smell, lol.

I can only hope that it did escape and someone more...."aware" found it...losing a snake twice isn't acceptable in my book. Especially when you're young and hiding it from your mum....where's the responsibility and maturity???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back