Help please - missing papillion

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zard

Reaction score
I am posting this on behalf of a friend.

She has a serious car accident on Tuesday 30/9/08, and her little papillon was in the 4x. The pap ran away when the four wheel drive hatch/door was opened by bystanders.

"Tuppy" is approx 2.5 years old, not desexed, sable in colour. She is nervous of new people, but will approach if the person squats and is quiet and holds out their hand. She weighs approx 2.5 kg, so is very small.
The accident was a single vehicle accident on the main highway approx 9 km before Mt Malloy, heading from cairns way towards Mareeba.

My friend is in cairns hospital with back injuries. Her sister has put up some flyers and did all the usual search type things, like contact vets etc.
I hope that maybe someone who is travelling this highway maybe has seen this little girl, or perhaps picked her up. She is a very special mate to my friend, who has been limited socially since beating cancer. This is a kick in the guts that she just does not need

If anyone knows of this dog, please contact me via here, or ring 0408016290

Tuppy is the one on the RIGHT
tuppynsam-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back