help please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan85

Reaction score
hi i live in Adelaide and have 2 bearded dragons not on licence (one under my name and one under my girlfriends name) and i'm moving too a new house in about 8 months and i'm not allowed too keep them there and i need to sell them, i'm applying for the license on tuesday but i dont have the license number of the guy who i brought them off of and he was in the process of moving out so i cant get in contact with him at all but he did write my name and address down am i still going to be able to sell them or do i need proof of where i got them from, cheers

No, I don't think so. Just don't sell them until you have the licence though.
Thinking about it, because you have one each, you might have to explain to DEWNR what's happened. They are normally pretty good to deal with.

ok i'll give them a buz on tuesday, i was told by someone on a facebook group that i might have to surrender them to DEWNR because i don't have proof of where i got them from and it got me stressing a bit as i don't even want to get rid of them let alone surrender them

Tell them that you got them at different times, and that one is yours, one is your girlfriend's. They might say you both need a permit to sell them, but a half year permit should do the trick.
You then have to weigh up whether you pay for permits, or surrender them to Cleland National Park; that's where you surrender reptiles and other native animals.

I think you'll just have to so an affidavit about where they came from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back