Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comatose

Reaction score
I am getting my ex-boyfriend's python, but we are unsure on what type it is exactly. The person working at the pet shop who we buy our feed from suspects he MAY be a jungle python, but is unsure.

If you could identify what breed he is - that would be really appreciated, thanks! :)

1inz9t.jpg

6q8uvn.jpg

im not exactly sure but it may be a yellow diamond python?
i wouldnt go with that because i honestly dont know, just a thought!

Looks like a diamond with a lot of yellow :p very good looking snake

I think it is a cross diamond/jungle.
What did you ex b/f buy it as? He would of have to put it in his records as something?

Diamond to me, I have seen many known line diamonds with that much yellow, but could also be a jungle cross.
If its not already recorded as either i would personally call it a diamond

Just because a few people on here are calling it a diamond does not make it so.

This reeks of troll? Diamond. Doesn't look like a cross I've ever seen.

It's a carpet python. That's all. If you don't know for sure then you can't just go label it a diamond just cause it looks like one.

It certainly has diamond influence, but you can't be sure whether it has something else or not mixed in there. It wouldn't be right if you decided to breed it or sell it on and tell someone it's a diamond, you're then ruining their possible lines.

at a guess id say its diamond x jungle

im going off appearance, it looks similar to an intergrade to me but it has a deep yellow from the base colour running into the pattern and also onto the ventral pattern

it could just be the pic though
I dont think there is any way to tell 100% what it is unless you know who bred it and even then its questionable

Just because a few people on here are calling it a diamond does not make it so.

Its a Diamond.

Nothing else , just a nice Diamond.

Ask the breeder / owner what they had it as in their book ( i assume it is all legal. )

looks like the Diamonds we get here on the mid north coast

port mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back