Help With Pilb Breeding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarke.93

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm just wondering what kind of weights and lengths that a pilb has to be for breeding...
its just mine seems a little small for his age and I'm just curious before i go having a crack and it just injures one or the other some how...

Also do any of you guys not use incubators with successful hatchies....
also, any one selling pilbs let me know!!!!
any other info would be appreciated thanks!!!

Pilbara Bhps? Pilbara womas? Pilbara stimi's? Pilbara thick tailed gecko's? Pilbara knob tailed gecko's??? The list goes on and on.... What the hell are you talkin about?

well you need to provide more detail man , age location ect

id sugest breeding after 1.5yrs old mine are all around 27-31 grams .

as for not using incubators ive only tryed this a few times and with minimal success i wouldnt advise trying it if you live somewhere cool .

Well mine is a year old so be good to go by this coming season.
I live in Brisbane....
How long are yours cause mine seems very very small for a year old....
Like only about 5-6 cm.

In my opinion people underfeed knobbies. All of mine are set up in basic glass enclosures that have fluon around the top, substrate of around 10-15cm deep at one end to about 3cm at the other, a hide each end, misted every second day and woodies basically always on offer, grow huge and breed without fail.

you sure hes a year old my 6 month old knobbies are bigger than that , in this case they are not ready to breed if they are that size.
i live in central Australia so my climate is hotter than yours i wouldn't advise you to try with out an incubator .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back