Help!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amara

Reaction score
Wanting to know information on how long to keep a spotted python in a click clack enclosure? & what dimensions should the click clack be? How many months old or what length should I move into another enclosure? I've read so many conflicting arguments on this subject. I used to have a bhp so much larger snake and he was in a larger enclosure from about 8 months old. I was also wondering if I could place the click clack inside a larger, thermostatically controlled enclosure? as I'm not sure how to put my thermostat probe in a small enclosure.

I brought my python at 7 months old and had him in a small enclosure for a week. The enclosure was placed in the bigger encase that had the heat. Mine was a 30cm by 15cm by 15cm one I believe with paper towel a hide and a water bowl

How would you provide a suitable cool temperature at one end of the 'enclosure' if you use a 2nd enclosure as the means to provide the heat?
Giving the animal the opportunity to heat/cool itself within its environment is essential to good health and Im not sure you can do that with the housing method you are suggesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back