Herp shop

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caleb96

Reaction score
Hey guys, would you's recommend buying stuff from the herp shop there's some great stuff on there that im thinking about getting but just wanted to ask if there good to deal with.
Help would be greatly appreciated :)

Cheers Caleb.

Hi Caleb,

I have bought stuff from the Herp shop on a couple of occasions and have always been happy with their service. Prices are very reasonable and service is always excellent

Brian (Barnett) at the Herp Shop is great to deal with Caleb, I doubt you'll hear anything but high praise from those who've dealt with Brian over the years - efficient, reliable and will usually replace anything dodgey without question. Highly recommended...

Jamie

As above, I highly recommend using these guys. Brian is really helpful, if you need advise on any of his products, he's only to happy to point you in the right direction

I have dealt with Brian for 20 years and I have nothing but the highest reccomendation for him. Professional, helpful and fair cannot ask for more.

Cheers
Scott

Nothing but the highest standard from Brian and his team .... you cant go wrong with their service to the industry and to the individual aswell.

I would order tonight as they need your order by sat midday - arvo other wise u wont get it shipped mon or tuesday the weeekday after the weekend u ordered it, u will have to wait for it to be shipped the following mon or tuesday

That's pretty impressive, not a single bad review. This is like the forum equivalent of a standing ovation. Well done Herpshop!!

Herp shop all the way, great service, great products & easy to deal with.

AND, you don't get an OAM for sitting on your butt! :)

Brian has been in this "industry" for many years, knows his stuff AND knows what's best to use for which animals!

There are some people in this industry who are only in it for the money - Brian's not one of those! :)

Happy HerpShopping!

Best,
Carolyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back