Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome stuff.
I had it pegged after your 3rd post ;) but got beaten to it.

Yeh they really are quality pics.
Start of last year I did a trip to Broome from Sydney, up through Alice to Katherine, then across to Broome. You really do have to respect the sheer size of our country and what it has to offer. Il take 7 days of driving across the outback over 3 hours of flight any day. You just miss so much. The people you meet at the road houses, and of co**** the wildlife.
Great pics Nephrurus..................Chris

All great pics, too many for anyone to try to name them all I think (I wouldn't even know half of them :lol: )
I particularly love that frilly at the start, great colours, best I've seen for a while!
Looks like you had a great holiday!

awesome pics of some awesome wildlife, congrats on a wonderful experience :D

You so should have smuggled that frilly back for me....

Other than that, awesome pics :)

Very Nice, after the first pic's and the ackie i immediatley thought W.A, Great shots, would love to do that one day.

Hey Nephrurus, you wouldn't have been doing the survey in conjunction with the Uni of Adelaide? My best mate was up there in Jan collecting frogs for his PHD, and he went with another herper, don't know who.

I reckon you might have ridden the Ghan through NT and then into the top end of WA. Great pics!

those are some awsome pics man
id love to go on a reptile survey when im older
how old do you have to be and who organises it

IS that a pic of a childrens or an anthill?
Great pics defenetlty
need to get over there one day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back