Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics Jason.

That one in the water is spectacular, great shot.

Def have to gert out there with ya early one morning on my way to work!

Went again tonight but not as good as in the rain, still a few things around though like these Litoria verreauxii

Last edited:
Cool mate, thought there would be a bit around tonight too..

Thanks for sharing they are really awesome

I know it's sort of off topic but it did say herping out the shire way!!
Anyway i was going to ask did anyone around the shire (sutherland) hear about a green iguana found wandering the streets??? :) (no it wasn't ours lol)

Last edited:
How's Bilbo and Froddo going nephrurus, or idn't you have time to catch up with the in the shire......???

I know it's sort of off topic but it did say herping out the shire way!!
Anyway i was going to ask did anyone around the shire (sutherland) hear about a green iguana found wandering the streets??? :) (no it wasn't ours lol)

Yes. i heard that one!!
And a story about a pig nosed turtle! :)

nice photos. mwahahaha i know where you went. to the shire. didnt happen to see frodo or sam. i wouldnt mind getting their autograph. hahaha

Loved the pictures. Dad took the kids frogging last night and it was great. We saw 5 different species of frogs, an eel, some yabbies and kangaroos on the road on the way home back to the shire. It was great. Thanks daddy J. Dad said I could bring a friend next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back