Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

foxysnake

Reaction score
I'm posting a heap of pics for Iceman, with what he found on his last herping trip.

Nice pics,i didn't know ringtails"lousieadensis" were found that far South...very interesting.Cute what look like our smallest gecko "conspiculadis" sp?

Top pic is Oedura castelnaui (Northern Vevet Gecko), next is Diplodactylus steindachneri (Box Patterned Gecko), then Lialis burtonis( Burtons Legless), then the last two are Diplodactylus conspicillatus (Burrow plug Gecko)

lol ive been getting those 2 confused for ages...hae seen a few of northern velvets and ringtails etc all of which gave me a good nip lol.

i like the box patterend. they are cool, how do you get so close to them for the photo without them running off?

jason, i just mored up to them slowly an just were more then happy to let me take pics of them an they didn't seem to want to run away.

legless lizards look so weird..where do they tend to live>?

Great pics iceman, I love the northern velvets, they are nicely coloured.

They're common as here.Here's a pic of a recent roadkill bit lighter than that one of yours iceman,full grown adult too.

2005_0910jungetcs0093.jpg

Yep That Box patterned looks amazing.
I googled for more pictures of it. But none of them looked as good as this one.

Anyone ever seen them for sale?
The NSW 2006 return says no one has them in captivity. In NSW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back