Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FNQ_Snake

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well here it is everyone. After toiling on this project for nearly three weeks I am ready to release the highly anticipated screen saver I have been working on. As you can tell by the title of this thread I have opted to call it HerpSaver 2008.

There is a readme file attached within the file which everyone who uses it (or downloads it) should read. It contains important information that everyone should read.

Aside from that before showing the link for HerpSaver 2008, I would sincerely like to extend a huge thankyou to everyone who has submitted their images for use in this project. Without you, this project would be a look at a blank screen.

A brief overview on HerpSaver 2008. HerpSaver 2008 was created not only as a basic screen saver to use on your computer, but also to educate people interested in herps (and people not interested in herps). I have included common name, scientific name and a distribution map relating to the species in the photograph.

Please enjoy HerpSaver 2008 and pass any comments to me via this means or my e-mail address (available in the HerpSaver 2008 readme file).

Here is the link to download the file. This should start an automatic download of the HerpSaver 2008 executable self-installing file. The file is approximately 15.26mb and has been scanned with the latest version of AVG Anti-Virus update 270.5.5/1571.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=06MMCOU6

Upon installing this program you can change the setting by right clicking on your desktop, clicking on properties and going to the screen saver tab.

Thankyou all again for patiently waiting and thankyou to all contributors. I do hope you enjoy HerpSaver 2008.

Just remember, if there is enough interest in the 2008 release, I will be releasing a 2009 release so get those pics in.

Cheers

FNQ_Snake

Good on you FNQ_Snake!!! I'm installing it now - can't wait.

thanks again!

Excellent job, FNQ!!! Some nice pics in there too :lol:

WoW Thats awesome,Very Nicely presented.Congratulations to whoms pictures have been encluded .i have it set as a screensaver for when i dont touch the mouse for 1 minute ;)

Jason Luke i think it is has that picture of blue mountain frogs, it is the most amazing photo i have seen.
the other photos are great to but it was the standout one for me.
: )

AWSOME.
Been sitting here for the last 20 min
then i realised it repeats.
lol

Good work mate. Esp photos by xshadowx and someone else that didnt have a APS username attached but I suspect it was Urodacus??
FNQ Snake - can you recall who sent you the pic of the RBBS? Can you PM me any details?
cheers, toon

Thanks for the kind comments everyone. Remember, just pass on the link to anyone who wants it, it is freeware.

thanks mate, the effort you've gone to is much appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back