Het Olive clutch hatching

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you deserve your success as you have obviously put the time over the years in to them which will always bring results & good on ya...... I simply had a 1 season loan of a white group & had a punt & they produced nada... lol...... I'll stick to my Blueys !!!!!

you deserve your success as you have obviously put the time over the years in to them which will always bring results & good on ya...... I simply had a 1 season loan of a white group & had a punt & they produced nada... lol...... I'll stick to my Blueys !!!!!

Stick with it mate, we need more white ones!!!

For me it seems the females that are carrying a bit to much weight are the ones that wont breed as regularly and once i changed my enclosure setups, using dividers so that they have a much better temperature gradient, i had more success.

Last edited:
Man I bet you were over the moon when you saw those little red eyes......

This is the male!? What the hell! You should call him Priscilla

It has been sexed by two competent keepers as male so I'm pretty confident. I don't think I'll ever let myself get excited again when I see a snake belly up after this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back