• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hexagonal Tanks / Enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sxc_celly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
2 Hexagonal Tanks for Sale. Would look STUNNING as a frog or snake enclosure. Both come with lids. 1 Small 1 Large.

Small AS NEW was used for 2 days with fish. Glass in E.C. Comes with 2 plants, and your choice of natural gravel or 2.5kg bag of natural desert sand. 23cm H, 26cm L, 26cm D, Bought for $80, Asking $40. ONO.

Large BRAND NEW never used. Glass in P.C. Comes with 2 plants, and your choice of natural gravel of natural desert sand. 52cm H, 32cm L, 32cm D, Bought for $150, Asking $80. Stand (general stand) available for $20. ONO.

Photos Available. Pick up Brisbane Northside. Will deliver for a fee, or freight at buyers expense and them finding out freight costs/procedures. Reply here, or email [email protected], sms 0423771646.

Thanks

I was going to use it for my 2 spotted's, but ive already got an enclosure for them. I decided to sell it, because were moving house and i really need the $ and space. Theres 2.5kg of reptileOne natural desert sand to go with it. I bought it a few weeks ago for about $130. As long as youve got a branch in there for her to climb she should be fine for quite a while, until she gets near full size.

Ive got a pic of both tanks. You after a pic for the large one? Also, i havent received your email at all lol. Whats your email, ill send you a photo, and reply to that email with your email you tried to send. Its weird hey lol. Whats your email?

they are so nice! can i get the small one off you? do u want me to go through ebay?

I am interested in the larger one. Just checking you are asking $80 for that and $20 for the stand, buyer to pay freight ( I am in sydney)
Any photos of the stand?? thanks

i can sell outside of eBay. $75. or $95 with stand. Comes with lid, plants, and either gravel or reptile sand. I will happily freight as long as you organise it. Let me know which way you going to go. Thanks,

Celeste

i will definately get the lil one. i can come there tonight if u aren't busy and if it suits u

Yeah thats no problem at all. Asking $40 mabe $30. How much are you offering? Thanks for your interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back