• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hexagonal Tanks / Enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can do both if you are wanting both? i can do them both for $100 instead of $120+. Maybe less?

lol can i do half today and half next week? if you want i'll give u a call when i come back home. just have to drop my brother at the airport

if half today and half next week suits you thats fine. Do you want them both today? I mean i could drop them both off next week after youve paid full if that suits you? Thatd suit well this end lol. Thx

Hey Let me know if they dont sell Celly, I'll Come and get em off ya....

Dale

Asking $80 for the large one, and $40 for the small one. I want them gone ASAP!!! If you want them you are more than welcome to come and get them!!!

Alright , Do you mind if i come up on Friday night then? I'll Take both at once if you dont mind waiting until then...

Cheers Dale

Friday night is fine. Where do you live, as i might be able to drop them off to you beforehand?

Yea im Happy to give You $120 For both.

I live in Nundah but im In Dalby at the moment trying to finish my house... i Will be back in Brisbane late thursday night i hope....

thats alright. Dale if you make a bank deposit for $120 i can drop them to your nundah address either tomorrow or thursday morning, that would suit perfectly. How bout it?

I dont mind making the deposit but there isnt anyone home .....And i dont really want you to leave them outside....

I can put them around the side of your house? It just suits really well Wed or thurs morning. Plz say yes lol lol. Im using the money, as im buying a convict cichlids tank to breed them and this is funding it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back