Hey Brendan_spencer

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeezopetes! You too? What is this, new snake day? Some kind of kickazz Aussie holiday or what?

Yeah.. new snake day is heaps better than Australia Day (this Sunday).
We should get a new snake public holiday today...

You're right David, that, I'd vote for! :D

Hi sarahbel,
Clarice was $400.
You could try asking Paul (pythonss) if he has any more available...

:D

I can't think of a better present. Can you share your wisdom with my wife please!!!! :D Hope your husband realizes just how lucky he is. The world needs some more wives like you for sure.

i dunno when he /shes comming now the dudes comming up here and im gunna meet him my sisters bf said the weekend but he was probly rong its by the end of the month but :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ooooh,I'm so jealous.
I don't get my toast until tomorrow.
Should I handle my toast straight away or let it cool down first?

my husband used to hate snakes until recently when he first held one now hes taken over my collection so im getting one just for him and i hope he likes it :)

let it cool down?? you must be crazy... if it cool's the margarine stays in lumps on top. if you want lumpy margarine toast, be my guest greebo. crazy guy :roll:
it's well worth the slight personal sacrifice of a few burnt fingers :)

Nah not all new snake day.

My potential little babies apparently hatched only about 5 days ago and the second clutch is due next month. Tis the season to be hatching tra la la la la..........

Cheers Hawkeye

PS: Don't want an olive anyway (insanely jealous look opn my face) :D :D

Thanks for the advice Sam.
Please bear with me,I am only a newbie and I had the left half of my brain removed for asthetic reasons.
If I have more than one peace of toast,can I keep them on the same plate or should I keep them separate and slowly introduce them in the stomach?
Thanks bunches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back