Hey Brendan_spencer

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahhahaaa Graham,
Fooey on all of you, I'm staying too! :lol: :lol:

I am thinking about getting a new toaster... Is $790 too much to pay? Greebo & Sam, what did you pay for yours?
Gotta agree with Greebles here, I only want to hear the same thing so many times. :D

790 sounds like a good price.Make sure you have a look at the parents though.
By the way..I'm not insane.
I have a stamp on my hand that clearly says"not insane".
How many of you have that,huh?
I have tucked my toast in for the night.
I noticed Crusty is looking a bit dull.....maybe he is going to shed.
Which raises another question....how do you tell which sex toast is?
I can't wait for Afro's answer to that one.

Female toast is slightly thicker than male toast and it is always softer in the middle. Usually best to try sexing in natural sunlight then you are more likely to be blessed with the right answer. This is , of course , where the saying Sunblessed makes better toast comes from. There are other ways of telling but I am not going to go into the details of levels of crustiness here. I hope this helps.

I tried this method and while I was outside a magpie snatched Crusty!!
Thanks a lot Afro!!
Rest in Peace lil' Crusty.....

Magpies do tend to do this, especially the ones who pay nearly 800 bucks for their toasters, There they are with this lovely new toaster which cost them so much they have no bread left so they go flying round the neighboouhood looking for some poor unsuspecting soul out in the sunshine sexing his toast and swoop down and steal it!! Don't be too sad though Greebs as they rarely kill and eat the animal they just take it to some sunny secluded place and spend the rest of their days trying to sex it. the toast has a pretty good life really getting its middle felt every day out in the sun while the magpie gets so frustrated seeing his 800 dollar toaster rusting in the shed cos he cant sex his toast and cant therefore toast the proper thickness of bread to make it a mate, the margarine goes mouldy and the butter nife rusts away to nothing. Magpies are sad creatures really so don't think too harshly of it and also keep in mind that it may have just been a youngster and it could be his first slice. It all comes back to the old saying really and I hope you get some comfort from it.... "if you love your toast, set it free. If it loves you too it will return, if it doesn't it will let some magpie butter it"

Thanks Afro...you are a very wise man and have lightened my heavy heart in this sad,sad,sad time.
I still have the other piece.
I have decided to call her Helga....naturally.
I dont know if it's female or not but I'm not gonna risk it.

There is another way that I usually keep for my very close friends only but seeing as you are suffering here it is... Just eat it yourself and you'll taste if it's female :) Thats it I've had too much red, no more posts for me tonight , night all I'm off :) but you already know that :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

toaster

Did you notice a few years ago that there was a craze by many people with a flying toasters screensaver? Why anyone would want a screensaver of enclosures, I'll never know. :?

yeah david, i've noticed it too. Also i used to have a flying toasters screensaver. I thought there are some good points that need to be outlined before rushing out and getting a new piece of toast.

Toast is for life.

Use a toaster that has a thermal gradient.

eheh, go away for a weekend and threads get interesting!!

nicole - i do not mind at ALL reading about your new snake, nor anyones :) if i did, i wouldnt read it. i just thought it was funny talking about toast, and it seemed appropriate after i had two of the best toasted sandwiches of my life. sharing that fact with this community seemed somehow appropriate.
alexahnder... sometimes you gotta keep quiet mate :?
greebs - i am very sorry to hear about your loss, and am sorry to not have been here to help you through the troubling times :cry: if there's anything i can do to help, please let me know... i have a toaster i'm not using.. it's 8 years old, quite large (4 pieces) but very placid. i'll do you a special deal if you like.. just let me know if you're interested.

I'd be interested but as I am unemployed I don't have the bread :)
And Dai Bach the only flying toasters I've seen are the ones my ex used to throw at me :(

I think you are far too young too be getting childrens anyway.
You should wait until you are older and it would be better if you were married too.
My gott,they start young these days.

I'm a an Uncle too.
and.......
I'm a dad
I'm a brother
I'm a husband
I'm a brother in law
I'm a Son in law
I'm a grumpy git (sometimes)
I was a Pom but now after 20 years I'm an Aussie
I'm a snake in law
I'm alive and I love snakes

PS. It was just pointed out to me that SNAP is more than just a snake
she's a Sensative New Age Python
and she's a sister
and a daughter
and ...............time to go. :shock: :shock: :shock: 8)

long thin story - can't say too much you know how it is - it all started one afternoon when I was sitting at home gazing out of the window. This geezer drove up to my front gate. The GSLMS's went bannanas as expected. I went outside and watched the man as he opened the car door with a definate look of concern on his face. Anyway I walked over to him and asked him how I could help - was he lost - not many people come this far up I told him.

He opened the briefcase that he had pulled out of the car and ..........

well actually it's a long thin story - but life is full of those - Thank God. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back