Hey Everyone, new to this forum!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo_fuzz

Banned
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Tom and I'm new to this site and to snakes! In fact up until a few months ago I was petrified of them. Couldn't look at them or even hold a book with an exposed snake picture without PANIC! Lol. Couldn't imagine 3 months ago that'd I'd be ITCHING to go to the Melbourne reptile show this year. (hands up if your going!)

Then I met a friend with a bhp and coastal carpet, my life hasn't been the same since! I'm totally in awe and fascinated by pythons now! I read everything I can on them and find myself combing through this forum gathering new bits of information almost incessantly:)

From everything I've read and from my limited experience with snakes, I've decided to take the proverbial 'plunge' and get my first python. That's partly why I'm on here, I want to find any breeders or aficionados of the Woma here in Victoria ( near Melbourne) and get started with learning even more, seeing some and handling some and ultimately to bring a hatchie home. From the moment i learned about and saw the woma, I knew it was the snake for me. So if your here in Vic, have a Woma, love the Woma or have any Woma for sale now or in the future, let me know, just 'pm' me :) look forward to it.

Anyways I really look forward to reading, learning and sharing with all of you, take care,

Tom

Last edited:
I was considering showing my parents a Woma to help convince them to let me get one, but then I read about the strong feeding response.
Anyway, welcome!

Yeah I've read about that, but it doesn't put me off. We had Pitt bulls in America as a kid, now they have a feeding response to watch for lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back