hey people im a noob at this so be nice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

will.harris88

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey every1....im pretty new to all this stuff,,,,im about to get my 1st snake (stimson hatchy) and i have sum scorpions,,,and ive recently bought a bird eating spider - species G.....if any1 can help me with the proper species of my spider that would be a huge help....i cant find out what "species G" means?????????....any info will be muchly appreciated

There's a couple of members on this site that are into inverts. Try Hornet, DanielK or Richoman. They're some of our main bug freaks on this site ;)
Good lucky with the stimmy, great choice. :)
Post pics when you get him!

Yeah definitely ask hornet he's a nice guy helped me out with alot of stuff

Yeah definitely ask hornet he's a nice guy helped me out with alot of stuff

He's helped me too.
Also join the Australian Invertebrate Forum. They have loads of good info and stuff. Me, Richoman, Hornet and some others are members on there.

thanks for the other site i just joined it aswell....just awaiting to be activated..then ill get sum pics up of Cornellius (my bird eating spider) so i can get sum help in identifying him

Good move on joining AIF ;-)

And just id'd your spider to genus in the other thread. Sorry but that is as far as I can go until you get those new pics ;-) Once you take them post them up on AIF and we should have a pretty close answer for you.

Last edited:
ok will do danielk......hes being a bit of a butt head atm and wont come out of his burrow...so ill get sum good pics when i move him into his bigger enclosure im setting up....from wat ive read and stuff im pretty sure hes a plumipes, coz from wat i can see his back legs r longer and are alot more furry...but yeah will get the pics up on AIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back