Hey there from Hendrix

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendrix

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Thought I would just introduce myself having just joined. I have a five foot Bredli, who is very placid, tollerant of my kids (under supervision of course) and eats with no hastles at all. I would like to get some more Herps when the funds are available. Previously I had a coastal, who was about the same size as the Bredli when he popped his clogs and left this mortal coil. He had a virus in his throat, and after finishing a long coarse of anti biotocs by injection, he had enough. Very frustraiting. It is suspected he contracted the virus while the power was going on and off while the builders worked on our house and he was tempoarily in the shed.
Aside from the snake I am married with two daughters aged 4 and 2 and one son aged 1, so life is busy.
Any way I enjoy this site and hope to contribute to this community. :D

Welcome hendrix. Your life as you know it has just ended. But at leat this hobby is cheaper than sailing!!!

Hi there & like everyone else has said, welcome! Your location..."Parra Hills South"...Is that short for Parramatta? Or somewhere else entierly? As you can probably tell I pretty much failed geography! (Plus I've only lived in Parramatta myself for about 9 months - That's my excuse & I'm sticking to it!)

Regards,

Kath

Welcome Hendrix, sorry to hear about your coastal :( but good to hear about your bredli :)

Thanks

Thanks all for the great welcom.
Kathand Stu you have missed the next line down, "Australia" as in Para Hills South Australia. I will try and fix that up.
Cheers
Hendrix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back