Hey there

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskers

Reaction score
Hi everyone, long time lurker/student here. Been reading up in the forums and books for a fair while gaining as much info as possible before I got my first snake a little hatchie spotted who I named Zero seeing I'm not sure of the gender. Spot or Dot seemed obvious and though he/ she wouldn't know or care didn't want to give it a gender specific name. I hope to continue to gain a lot of knowledge and hope I don't make too many mistakes with my new charge but she/ he is pretty friendly and forgiving so far. Was a little nervous at first (me more than Zero) as heard spotted's can be nippy but so far so good. Hope I don't annoy anyone with too many obvious questions but as my Nan used to say, if you don't ask you don't learn.

Hi an welcome!

I am new here too and am also looking at gaining as much info as possible before I get myself a South Western Carpet :D

I have met a few breeders who say nippy is good as it means they are happy feeders so either way it can be a win. Glad to hear that you are happy with your first scaly friend!

Regarding "obvious questions" I am sure that many of the people here would rather answer the same question a hundred times than hear about one of our slithery mates falling ill or worse :( so just remember that the only stupid question is the one that was never asked and that what you don't know CAN hurt you! :D

Happy herping and look forward to seeing some posts and pics of your new friend in future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back