Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angle heads ARE really nice, i would also love a pair of Boyds!!
Sounds like the Milli will get there, just slowly :wink:

Not really sure on the price of the black heads, varies a fair bit
Pails for scales has a pair on their website for $500, have emailed them but I haven't heard back
I might have to ring them, they don't get overly big, i think up to 80- 100cm but most of it is tail

Not sure about the mertens, but I know you can get the Spencers dog tame, they might be next..LOL

I got the smaller enclosure it's 1200L X 1200W by 1800 High, would have loved to get both, but wrong time of year to be splashing money, christmas took to much :p

What pythons are you interested in?

I Love the Boyds too, but they are too expensive this year for me.

What an awesome size enclosure! Send some pics when it has arrived.

Maybe it was Spencers that I heard of, and got it mixed up with Mertens.

Love the GTP of course, way out of my price range at this stage though. I really like the aqua phase green tree snakes though. I might end up getting a pair of them before I get a python.

:0)

Yeah will send pics

When you want those tree snakes let me know i have mate hear at work who has some stunning ones

found a vet at Sunnybank thay will do the Xrays for me. I have them booked in for Thursday the 19
At least then I will know for sure what i have :D

That's great! Will definitely let you know when I am ready for the snakes. As mentioned though, won't be this season.

Will be great for you to know what your Ackies are. How much are they charging you?

BTW...I fed the little Milli some baby food this morning as she hadn't eaten overnight. I left one cricket in with her (without back legs) and tonight when I got home she had eaten the cricket and has done a poo, so very pleased with her. Fingers crossed things are picking up.

amazing how excited people can be to see their pet poo!! LOL
they said they will charge $50 - $60 for the Xray, which I thought was a great price :wink:
Some I spoke to wanted over $100 & a few said no all together

When Jack got impaction colic last year I cried tears of joy when I saw that he had pood. No kidding. I was hysterical!!

That's not bad at all for an xray. Nice find! I hope they manage to find out what you have. I have my fingers crossed they are what you think they are, or at least that there is a boy and girl in the mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back