Hi all, I'm a newbie.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abitfishy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Martin, and I'm an alcoholic.

Oh, sorry, wrong web site. :D

Actually, I'm a Sydneysider, a licenced WIRES Wildlife Rescuer, and have recently got my Class 1 licence.

Currently no reptiles other than a small bluey in for care until after winter.

I'm interested in snakes, however hate to say, not real keen on keeping one as a pet for logistical reasons and other family members wishes. I do like Blueys and turtles, and am considering a pair of Alpine Blotched Blue Tongues as pets.

I live with my fiance, Judith, in Sutherland in Sydney, 2 dogs, Sunny & Chloe, and 5 cockatiels.

Looking forward to learning more about Reptiles here, and all Australian animals over time in an attempt to possibly change careers into something animal related. I'm an IT Consultant, and all of us who use computers know how frustrating they can be. :x

So HI, and its nice to meet you all.

Martin

RE: Hi all, I

Hi Martin.

Welcome to the site!! 8)

You'll learn all you need to from here :D

ENJOY

RE: Hi all, I

G'Day Mate,
The AA meeting is down the hallway first on you left, ask for Davo! lol

RE: Re: RE: Hi all, I

Hey welcome mate! Another one who likes a drink... If you drink and post you're a bloody legend, judging by some of the posts that crop up on APS i would say most of us are drunkards! I'm currently about to go buy myself some beer! LOL

RE: Re: RE: Hi all, I

Thanks guys, nice to get a warm welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back