Hi all Im new

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

imalizard

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hello My name is daniel i am 11 years old andhave been keeping reptiles since i was 1 I love every animal and i keep 9 shinglebacks witch had babys last year and i am great with lizards and happy to answer your questions about shinglebacks. I an wanting a snake but am not aloud intill im about 16:evil:. Im happy to answer any questions about me.

Bye , Daniel

welcome daniel i hope you find this site very interesting, and friendly. shingle backs look really cute but i think i'll stick with snakes.:D put some pics up of your guys sometime

hey Daniel. I used to have a stumpy, he was a great little guy. Might get some more when I got more room.

wow:shock:the reply was fast lol. Wish i had a snake any will do me. Im not aloud to have a snake because my mum is sacared of them but i tried to make her hold one she did but then fainted:oops:

Shinglebacks are very cute! Welcome to APS. Maybe in a year or two your mother might let you have one, a little snake like a Spotted, Stimson's or Children's python. Good luck!

welcome, its a great place to be!

your luckyer then me little man my mother wouldn't allow me to get a lizard till i was 17 reckoned i had to many pets already and was a firm No on any snake while i was at home, so i moved out !!

Well these photo's are old but i just need to put the photo's from the camera to the computer the ones on the camrea have individules pictures of them.
Picture144.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture001.jpg

This one is of me and my sister at a wildlife park
100_0648.jpg

Picture084.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Hope you like them

Hi Daniel,
Great pics of your shinglebacks, keep trying with your Mum, and you'll end up with the snake you want....good luck

sorry about the blury photo's. My mum said when im 15 im aloud to get a snake as long as i pay for it:p:D:D:) finally got her to say it. I will try and put some photos of their outdoor enclusure.

Daniel, great to see you here. I had shingle backs here in Alice but they didn't do too well :( I see your lizard pit has quite low edges. Do you have any problems with cats? Is it better to keep them inside or outside? Good pics by the way :)

hi spilota_variegata we have no cats in our area at all they must not like our neighbour hood:p Depending on were you live you can keep them outdoors or indoors i live in murray bridge where it is low humidty and sunshine and good bit of rain to keep plants growing witch is a great habbiat for stumpys. But if you live where it get high humidty they die pretty quickly. Keeping them out doors you will need part shade part sun and some hides in alice springs(never been there) it may get too hot or too cold at night not sure about that though never been there just seems like it gets hot there. Found pic of there setup it is when i first got them so all the plant are low. But now the plants are very bushy and i have to remove some of them lol enjoy.
Picture042.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture034.jpg

I will try and get some updated photo's.

hi daniel,
welcome!
yeah im 12, but ive only been really interested in reptiles since about 2 years ago. My friend got me into reptiles and hes just almsost exactly like you cept he doesnt keep shinglebacks...
riley

Welcome to APS Daniel. How old are you now? I guess the time will fly and you will soon be 15 and able to get a little snake? Good name you have there - my grown up sons name is Daniel as well. He mostly gets called Dan these days. Cheers Cheryl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back