Hi all Im new

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to APS Daniel & thanks for sharing your pics.Your outdoor pit looks great, I reckon you have some very spoiled shinglebacks there:)

thanks for the reply's rodentrancherim 11 but i might be getting a childrens python next year:D just need to get my dad to build or buy me a cage.

for a hatchy all you will need is a $10 plastic tub, a hide, water bowl and heat cord:D

Wow thats not much. What type of tub like the size?

We used a 1 foot long by 8 inches wide by 10 inches high click clack tub for our hatchie Murray Darling Pythons for about 6 months. Sorry about the old measurements, but aren't really up to the metric measurements. Maybe someone else can work em out for me?? Cheers Cheryl

Hi Daniel :), welcome .... i love your pics, i'm hoping to get shinglebacks one day, heck i'd love to get heaps of herps lol

You're 11??? wow... an extremely mature sense of writing and animal welfare. congrats on being this way!

This site has some wonderful young people on it - some astound me with their maturity and outlook. So keep that up.

Excellent pictures! Are you the photographer?

I've always liked shinglebacks, but never thought about owning them. I think snakes are far easier to keep in Cairns anyhow.

Well, take care. Good to see you posting here.

Cheers

Last edited:
Thank you for the welcomes and hornet would a 45 litre tub be alright and how long in till i would have to upgraded. I will post some pictures of the tubs and say the measurement as i can not do much because i am at my mums house. I am not a photographer because we have a bad camera. Its going to be bad in 3 more days, i got school.

Last edited:
welcome to the site dan.

if u want i will get some pics of my click clack setup

45l would be to big for a baby antaresia

Welcome

Welcome Daniel. It's always great to se young ones getting involved in herps. Looks like you have a great pit sit up in the back yard. Keep working on your mum, do the right things and with a bit of persistence you never ever know.

That would be great jessie i would really like how people setup their tubs.

this pics is a few months old now i have changed it around abit will get some new pics later today

Attachments

• stimmie enc.jpg
    stimmie enc.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 100
wow (said that lots) Ive been running around trying to get a big cage but that just makes it look so simple what is the measurement of it? I heard that they like to climb and other places say they don't so do they like to or not?

I showed my mum that but she thinks that is cruel to keep a snake in a tub she wants an a proper cage. I have a few bigger tubs that she might think is ok.

Click clakc

They are the best things to keep hatchy and juvenile snakes in. More secure for them and can be placed on top of heat mats or in enclosures until they get bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back