Hi All

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DontHissMeOff

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my names matt. I'm a supervisor at a warehousing/logistics company in Brisbane and have recently completed a Venomous snake handling course for work. In the past we have had a lot of pythons come through my current working site. So as part of safely handling them and relocating them offsite I talked my boss into letting me get qualified. Have only owned a pair of bearded dragons since moving to QLD, unfortunately no snakes as my partner wont let me ha ha.

I'm always looking for me knowledge and experience with snakes ect... So if their are any owners or catchers on here around North Lakes region (where I live) I would love to catch up or help out to further my awareness with reptiles.

Cheers

Matty

Hey everyone, my names matt. I'm a supervisor at a warehousing/logistics company in Brisbane and have recently completed a Venomous snake handling course for work. In the past we have had a lot of pythons come through my current working site. So as part of safely handling them and relocating them offsite I talked my boss into letting me get qualified. Have only owned a pair of bearded dragons since moving to QLD, unfortunately no snakes as my partner wont let me ha ha.

I'm always looking for me knowledge and experience with snakes ect... So if their are any owners or catchers on here around North Lakes region (where I live) I would love to catch up or help out to further my awareness with reptiles.

Cheers

Matty

Hi mate welcome to the forum, sounds like a nice perk with your job wish I got to do that at my work..

Found this guy sleeping the other night

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2889.jpg
    IMG_2889.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 162
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back