Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gota_lov_it

Reaction score
hi all! my name's mitch i'm 15 and just new to herping. currently i have a childreni hathie. still deciding on my next snake weather it be a bredli, jungle or caramel childreni etc. i don't know. but i still have to bring my mum around to let me buy another 1. lol. speak to u all soon mitch

Hey Mitch.

I notice that you joined way back in Nov. Been watching quietly? I'm glad you finally spoke up! A childreni is a great snake to start with. I have a couple and they are as sweet as. Keep an eye out for Wombat. He's recently got his first snake too, a childreni called Chillie.

Mum's can't resist baby ANYTHINGS! So the way to win your's around to a second snake is to show her little babies! My Mum was MAJORLY anti-snake until I got some new tiny little hatchlings. Now, every time she sees me she asks how they are, and she even rang me from work one night (she is a nurse and was on nightshift) just to check that they were ok!!! :shock:

Cheers, Lily

i would have said hello earlier but i was really busy with exams work and end of year. but anyways. my mums slowly coming round she just has to get over the mice bit. (she has a fobia of mice) but other than that she cool with snakes.
mitch

Welcome 2 the site mitch. Where abouts in melb r u from?

thanx. i'm from St. Albans. there's alot of herpers in my area. like it was my next door neighbour that i cought the bug off. so which part of town are u from?

Welcome Mitch. Your lucky, I dont yet think there's any herpers in my area. If so I dont know of them yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

welcome Mitch I'm in Deer Park out behind the shopping centre feel free to come around and learn little frome me :)

Do you refer all your customers here Phil??? Maybe pet shops should take your lead...

farmdog said:
welcome Mitch I'm in Deer Park out behind the shopping centre feel free to come around and learn little frome me :)

and so little you will learn too :)

welcome Mitch I'm in Deer Park out behind the shopping centre feel free to come around and learn little frome me
thanx farmdog i might have to take you up on your offer. thanx every1. and yes afro she's a fantastic little chindreni.

Quote: ?
welcome Mitch I'm in Deer Park out behind the shopping centre feel free to come around and learn little frome me

thanx farmdog i might have to take you up on your offer. thanx every1. and yes afro she's a fantastic little chindreni.
any time mate send us a 'pm' and we will sort something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back