Hi All

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Just thought I'd introduce myself and post a few pics of my male jungle python. My name is Colin and I'm from Sydney

Hey, definately one of the best Jungles i've seen. Is he as snappy as the rest?

Hey Colin.

Welcome aboard. What a beautiful beastie you have there! Is he your first python? He looks a bit camera-shy! :D

Hope you enjoy hanging out with us.

Cheers, Lily

thanks everyone

thanks everyone for the welcome and kind comments about my jungle..
He's actually not that shy... and was sleeping when the shot was taken. Both jungles I've found can be a little feisty when there still in their enclosure... once I get them out. are pretty docile and easily handled. Neither of them have tagged me yet but I"ve only had these guys about two months... but they both have (especially the female) tried numerous times to tag me when my hand invadies their enclosure (typical jungle yearlings).

He's not my first python... I kept diamonds and coastal carpets over 15 years ago as well as red bellied blacks, yellow faced whip snakes etc etc... Due to work and moving had to get out of reptiles for a while and I've just started getting back into them again recently.

My pair of Jungles including the on in the pic were bred by Simon and Diane Stone, whom I'm sure most of you know already. Really nice people to deal with and their snakes are just awesome...

I also have a female that was coming up for a shed, hence a pic of her will be coming soon. But shes just as good as the male. Both jungles are just 12months old.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back