Hi all!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all!!!!!

Thought i would say hello to everyone and how happy i am to finally be part of this little community. :D

Hi Jacob, now ya gotta tell us all about your herps or the herps you ARE going to get.

Welcome

pete

of course, silly me

well i have 2 coastal carpet pythons now, one which i picked up from pike1 today
The first one i got last august and she is now a year old and doing very well, a real little ripper!

cant wait to expand the collection even more

love em soooooo much

Thats good 2 hear jacob. When can we get some pics of ur snakes

shall try

if all works out, first one is the one i picked up today and the second is the little girl ive had for a little while now

Nice snakescarpets are underrated.. just theres 100000 of them, lol.

Welcome to the site, and the addiction of reptile keeping, thats right addiction GET OUT NOW!! :wink:

i'll give you a month or so and two will become 10 or more :lol:

welcome to the site Jason and nice coastals too. That coastal in the 2nd pic looks exactly like my baby, gotta luv coastals ey :)

Snakes in the office! I love it! Mine like to help me type too!

Welcome Jacob. I adore the golden eyes of babies, don't you?

Cheers, Lily

Welcome Jacob, nice snakes. They seem 2 love the keyboards dont they :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome Jacob, I have a Coastal the same colour as the bottom one but would love a red one like ya other one to join my mob, great looking babies and I must admit they are so addictive I said I wanted one then when I did I want another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back