Hi everyone from Poland

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenLuke

Reaction score
Hi. I am Lukas and I am 20. I am studying vet science and in the future I want to study in Australia and of course I have interest in herpetology. :) I from Poland but I have been in Australia only once. I am breeding some species of Australian reptiles and amphibians such as bearded dragon, morelia spilota, Green Tree Frog and White-lipped Tree Frog. I want to get more knowledge about herps on this forum and also share with my modest knowledge.:) Here are some pics of fauna where I live :

Attachments

• DSC05858.jpg
    DSC05858.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC05866.jpg
    DSC05866.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC05892.jpg
    DSC05892.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC05885.jpg
    DSC05885.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC05896.jpg
    DSC05896.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 183
Hi Lukas, and welcome. I'm not 100% sure, but I have been informed that our University of Sydney is highly regarded worldwide for veterinary science studies... at least that is what I was told by a US vet studies student a few years back. But then, you'd have to put up with living in Sydney for the duration :p

I hope you enjoy your time here, whether it involves sharing knowledge, or just hanging out.

Na zdrowie!

Hey Lukas, on APS you will meet a lot of intelligent who know what they are talking about. Australia would be a good place to learn vet science, as there are so many animals and places you can start putting those skills to practice. Rural areas in Australia always have a need for a vet with there livestock. Nice pictures, you should put up some of your own animals and breeding projects.

PMyers , yes i also heard about University of Sydney. I want to specialize in wildlife vet service as well.
Here is the picture of Morelia which I bought two weeks ago. I will put up some more picture of my small collection later.
ps. I hope I spend nice time on this forum :D

Attachments

• Morelia.jpg
    Morelia.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 159
Hi and welcome. Lovely photos and can't wait to see more of the collection. Great career choice by the way. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back