Hi everyone, im new here!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BargainBucket

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Heath and im new to the internet reptile enthusiasts world, i have a few herps which i love dearly and i hope i can be welcomed here cause it seems like this site is a great little family of friends that all enjoy the same interest in reptiles.

ok, lets get to chatting.

Thanks,
Heath.

:lol: WELCOME Heath and hope we get to see some of your Reptiles on here, nothing gets people saying hello like some lovely pic's to draw them in.
:wink:

Welcome 2 the site Heath. Where abouts u from?.

Welcome Heath, hope you enjoy the site, i think you'll find that we are a very harmonious community that never disagree's on anything. We debate topics such as Hybrids, exotics, venomoids, and other things which don't belong in Australia very sensibly which is rare on a herp forum. We are so friendly that if you need a girlfriend we can even set you up with some desperate chick, so enjoy yourself mate.

Ok, after having a few posts in other topics, i better reveal the truth.

My real name is Heather, Heath for short, im a bit of a tomboy ;)

But, Parko, if you want to set me up with a girlfriend, i wont mind at all ;)

My picture is in my avatar, i had some glamour shots done to make my mum happy and less insecure, im sure all you other girls have been there!!! lol

Anyway, as i said earlier, lets get to chatting!!!!

My picture is in my avatar, i had some glamour shots done to make my mum happy and less insecure, im sure all you other girls have been there!!! lol
[/quote]

Never been there, not even once :D

Hello Heather! best post your herp pics here and dont forget yr pic in the EVERYBODY link too....everyones there.....even Kersten!! :D :D

Kersten said:
Geez Purps, stop dobbing me in for that one!

maaate....if i was gunna dob you in I'd tell everyone yr on page number -- :D

Anyway, i like it, its a happy shot and it looks like yr having fun waaay late at night....or maybe its the purple stuff in yr hair... :D

If you were as drunk as I was then you'd have been having fun too :oops: It was actually really good to have a pic taken of that particular moment in time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back