Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So very true, hugsta. Your opinion is void unless you've been in the game for over 20yr's. And even then you must prove that you are worthy

Whats an MD? And whats power feeding??
see? Im new too!
Good luck with your trails Su!

Re: RE: Hi, everyone.. newbie Essu

Mayo said:
I don't suggest childrens as first snakes due to the fact they can be pretty bity during the juvinile stage. But a stimson hatchie will live comfortably in a ft*ft container in a uni room, with a small heat mat. Why is uni eerie I thought it was fun.

Childrens and stimpsons are about the same size Mayo, neither will hurt when they bite as younguns, pick whatever YOU want for a first snake. (I have 2 childrens that have bitten me a total of 1 time between them)

I'm near Bankstown too (Regents Park) if you want to come around and see my collection some time to help you decide.

RE: Re: RE: Hi, everyone.. newbie Essu

Any bites you receive from a juvie couldn`t hurt as their mouths cant open wide enough to hurt more than a fly anyway... seriously..... :eek: :lol:
Its more a tap than a bite when their little!!! Corect me if I`m wrong GURUS....

Also welcome to the site, theres plenty of info from some very experienced herpers here,,,, so you cant go wrong.

RE: Re: RE: Hi, everyone.. newbie Essu

Welcome essu!

I have a baby maculosus and a childreni and also a new Bredli, none have bitten me as yet!! Just lucky I guess, they will prob wait till They get big enough to cause some damage!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back