Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReptileLover1991

Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Keziah

I live in Adelaide, and have been familiar with reptile's for most of my life but only within the last year have I owned one myself :)

I started with a juvi inland bearded dragon called Akatosh (after a dragon in skyrim)

My partner and I also own 9 green gree frogs and have within the last week bought a gippsland water dragon thats only 5 weeks old. It hasnt been named yet because unsure of the sex.

Getting my licence this week and looking forward to owning many more reptiles and frogs in the future.

Both my partner and I are looking forward to meeting other reptile lovers and breeders of lizards and frogs.

Look forwards to learning lots on the site and making new friends :)

hello and welcome be sure to post some pics up of the froggies and the water dragon

Hey mate I just joined this forum today... I have a young beardie.. I love those guys they have do much personality... How hold is yours?

Just read you have a water dragon... I've got two baby eastern water dragons... The males are beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mate I just joined this forum today... I have a young beardie.. I love those guys they have do much personality... How hold is yours?

Just read you have a water dragon... I've got two baby eastern water dragons... The males are beautiful

Hey, its a very addictive site isnt it :)

beardies have great personalities dont they, my beardie is about 14 months old now and getting bigger everyday. he is a very quirky lizard

Not sure on the sex of my gippsland water dragon yet so waiting till its a bit bigger to find the sex, its only 5 weeks old :)

Yes I'm hooked... I love their different personalities... I read somewhere that they sexually mature around that age... Hence the attitude lol... Them they settle back down...

I have a pair of eastern water dragons which are only 6 weeks old...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back